5 Reasons to Sell Your Home in 2019
If you’re searching for reasons to sell your home in 2019, I have five of them for you today:
1. Low inventory. Before long, you’re going to find yourself in a more crowded field of listings. We’re coming out of a years-long period of little to no inventory—particularly in the below-$300,000 price ranges. Now that inventory is picking up steam once again, competition is going to become stiffer, so get out in front of that competition.
2. Cash equity. Right now, your home is likely worth more than it has been in years. Taking advantage of all that equity in your home is an easy call to make.
3. Demand remains high for homes at $300,000 and under. If you’re somewhere in the $100,000 to $200,000 range, now’s your best chance to sell your home for a very handsome price.
4. Mortgage rates are still low. Although inventory is swelling and homes are spending longer periods on the market, our current low rates are conducive to securing a great purchase price on your new home.
5. Millennials are stepping into the market. This phenomenon helps move the lower price ranges so that move-up buyers can get into the middle ranges, which further drives activity upward. This has been a missing piece in our market up until now, but throngs of millennials are hitting the market and they’re ready to buy.
If you’d like to learn more about getting the most money in the least amount of time from your home sale, our team has all the information you need. You’re welcome to send us an email to Charlotte@CharlotteMabryTeam.com or give us a call at 423-593-5588. I look forward to helping you sell your home in 2019!